Once you have found a property where you would like to live, follow these instructions to quickly and easily complete the application process.
Before you get started, make sure that you are prepared with the following items. Once you begin the online application, it cannot be saved.
WARNING: The status of our open properties change very quickly! If you haven’t already spoken with our office, we strongly recommend that you contact us before starting the application process. Please complete the contact form for any questions about the properties or the application process.
Property Leasing Requirements
Blue Crown Properties supports The Fair Housing Act as amended, prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or family status. The following are the guidelines and requirements of our qualifying criteria.
1. Completion of Lease Application. Applicants must be 18 years of age. All occupants 18 years of age or older must pay an Application Fee per applicant and complete an online Lease Application at apply.bluecrownproperties.com. The Lease Application must be completed in its entirety or it will be automatically declined.
2. Income. Monthly income must be at least three times the amount of rent. Applicant must provide two recent pay stubs and any additional documented income the applicant desires to be considered. If self employed, applicant must provide prior year’s tax return along with two recent bank statements.
3. Credit. A retail credit report will be accessed on each applicant who is 18 years of age and older. Excessive late payments, defaults, and/or unpaid rental related debt may be grounds for denial. If there are any credit problems, additional deposit may be required for approval.
4. Criminal History. A criminal history check will be performed on each applicant who is 18 years of age and older. Landlord’s decision to lease may be influenced by criminal activity.
5. Photo Identification. All applicants must provide a legible copy of their driver’s license or other approved photo ID.
6. Rental History. All rental history provided on the Lease Application will be verified. Failure to provide all required information, providing inaccurate information, or information learned upon contacting previous landlords may influence the applicant’s approval by Landlord.
7. Pets. Pets are considered on a case by case basis. If the owner permits a pet, an additional security deposit in the amount of $250 per pet will be required in most instances. Some owners charge a higher pet deposit. In most instances, the pet deposit is fully refundable.
8. Automatic Decline of Application. Applicants will automatically be declined for the following reasons: false or misleading information provided on the Lease Application, invalid social security number, failure of all applicants to pay application fee, incomplete applications missing required data or not signed by applicant, any household member that is a registered or unregistered sex offender.
9. Approval Process. Once Landlord approves an application, the security deposit must be paid in cleared funds (cashier’s check, money order) and the lease executed within 48 hours of Landlord acceptance. Until that time, the property will remain on the market.